Breaking News

Rachel Peters’ future plans after Miss U: Maybe not acting

Nang tanungin ng ABS-CBN Push si Rachel Peters tungkol sa mga balak niyang plano pagkatapos ng miss Universe, sinabi niyang balak niya raw mag-hosting.

“I think the direction that I will go will be hosting, maybe not acting. I’ll give it a try if there’s an opportunity, why not?” banggit ni Rachel.

“Ang eventually have a family, that’s the main goal.”

Nagpasalamat naman si Rachel sa kanyang Instagram account para sa mainit na suporta sa kanya sa competition.

“Thank you for a truly amazing experience. I've learnt so much about myself these last few days and have made many wonderful friends that no matter what happens tomorrow, I already feel like a winner!”

“It's been such an honor to wear THE sash and to represent you. You've all been incredible (it blows my mind) and you've all done you're part.. now it's time for me to do mine! MAHAL KO PO KAYONG LAHAT.”

No comments